Take it from a Teen
Safe Kids and program sponsor General Motors are joining together for an opportunity for high school students called the Take it from a Teen video challenge.
Safe Kids Worldwide is taking innovative steps in the effort to reduce the number of teens killed in traffic crashes each year.
The organization recently partnered with General Motors to launch the ‘Take it from a Teen’ video challenge.
Teens are encouraged to submit a 60-second video that inspires their peers to be safe drivers and passengers.
The teen applicant is asked to answer one of the following questions:
- How would you tell your friends to slow down while driving?
- How would you tell your friends to buckle up?
- How would you tell your friends to not text and drive?
- How would you tell your friends to not drive under the influence?
- How would you tell your friends to not drive with too many teens and not enough seat belts in the vehicle?
For details such as how to enter, deadlines, judging criteria and rules visit safekids.org.
The creator of the winning video will win $1,000. The national winner will be contacted on March 23, 2018.
Michaela Madison Reporting
(Photo courtesy of www.teendrivingsource.org)