Beef Brisket Sandwiches With Coleslaw
1 Red Onion
2 Cups Red Cabbage
1/4 Cup Miracle Whip Dressing
1 Bottle Bull’s-Eye Texas Style BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp. Oil
1 Beef Brisket
1 Can, 25% Less Sodium Beef Broth
2 Garlic Cloves
12 Kaiser Rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut half the onion into thin slices; place in large bowl and add cabbage; mix lightly.
- Mix dressing and 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce. Add cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add meat; cook for 5-8 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Chop remaining onion pieces; sprinkle over meat.
- Mix broth, 1/2 cup of remaining BBQ sauce and garlic. Pour over meat. Cover and bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is done.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Shred meat and place in a bowl.
- Add remaining BBQ sauce. Fill each roll with 1/2 cup meat & 1/3 cup coleslaw and serve.