(2 Minute Read) – Dennison, Ohio – Getting organized and saving money are great goals to have, but what about your health?
In this week’s Healthy Tip Tuesday, Trinity Hospital Twin City is bringing Newsymom readers a few tips to boost your health, fitness, and well-being courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Make healthy food choices. Grab a healthy snack on the go. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
- Protect yourself from injury and disease. Put on a helmet, sunscreen, or insect repellent. Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Manage stress. Don’t overschedule or overcommit. Take short breaks throughout the day.
- Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.
- Quit smoking. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free counseling on how to quit smoking for good.