Tuscarawas County Job & Family Services is recognizing Social Workers
employed within their agency.
Our social workers provide immediate assistance to children and adults in dire situations; ongoing assistance to families who need supportive services; placement or permanent homes for children in need of alternate living arrangements; assistance to the elderly (60+) subjected to abuse/neglect/exploitation; care and direction to foster-adoptive parents, and other community members who are involved in the lives of those obtaining services through our agency.
Those working within our children services units span five generations—from the Baby Boomer Generation to Gen Z. With that expansive age group, the newer workers gain knowledge and understanding from our experienced workers and the experienced workers gain fresh, updated ideas from the younger workers. As generations change, each group brings their own dimension to the job and each generation brings new challenges. These groups work together to bring about the best in each other and in the clients they serve.
TCJFS wants to show appreciation to all social workers who provide these valuable assets:
- They value the people and the lives they touch
- They take pride in helping those who need help
- They are rewarded with a sense of accomplishment when their hard work turns victims into victories
- They provide direction and support to promote successful outcomes
- They enhance the quality of the lives in their community
- They provide hope for the future by changing the present
Thank you for the work that you do. Your skills and abilities provide benefits that will last lifetimes.