The traditional onsite Kindergarten registration for incoming Kindergarten students (Class of 2033) is canceled.
Registration will be completed online Additional details are provided below.
A student must be five (5) years old or older on or before August 1, 2020. This means a child’s birth date must be on or before August 1, 2015.
How to Register Online
Beginning May 1, visit ivschools.org and click Student Registration found in the left hand column to enroll your incoming Kindergarten student for the 2020-2021 school year.
Forms on our Website
Download the following Kindergarten Forms by going to ivschools.org –> Departments –> Wellness. Forms must be submitted by the first day of school, which is August 12, 2020.
- Kindergarten Health History Form
- Physician’s Report – to be completed by your physician; take with you to any visit over the summer
- Dentist’s Report- to be completed by your dentist; take with you to any visit over the summer
Other Documents Required
- Immunization Records
- While this is part of the Physician’s report listed above, a separate document providing your child’s immunization record is acceptable.
- Birth Certificate
- A copy of the original is fine.
- Utility Bill
- Needed to verify residence in the Indian Valley School District.
- A copy with dollar amounts redacted is fine.
- Open enrollment families may disregard this requirement.
- Custody Papers
- If applicable.
Building and Classroom Assignments
A letter will be mailed the week of July 27 indicating 1) the elementary building your child has been assigned, and 2) to which specific classroom in that building.