The easiest pasta dish you will ever make with just 5 ingredients in 20 min, loaded with Parmesan and bacon goodness!
Pasta is tossed in a delicious and easy parmesan sauce with crispy bacon. The heat from the pasta cooks the sauce making for a quick and creamy dish in no time at all. Sounds fancy, right? Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the easiest recipes you can make. It will make you look like a master in the kitchen!
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Reserve fat in skillet and transfer slices to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- To the same skillet, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti and toss until fully coated in bacon fat. Remove from heat. Pour over egg and cheese mixture and stir vigorously until creamy (be careful not to scramble eggs). Add pasta water a couple tablespoons a time to loosen sauce if necessary.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and stir in cooked bacon.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with flaky sea salt, Parmesan, and parsley before serving.