August 7th, 2021 the Camp Tuscazoar Mutty Paws Dog Walk will bring furry 4-legged friends to the trails in Tuscarawas County!
What: The Mutty Paws Dog Walk allows one to take your pup for a hike on the pet-friendly trails.
Where: Camp Tuscazoar Trails
When: August 7th, from 10:00am-5:00pm
- Enjoy the natural surface trails and scenery along the way on your hike.
Camp Tuscazoar also has beginners Mountain Bike Trails so come back often and learn to ride on the trails and on the practice course, too
- Enjoy a hike on the trails of Camp Tuscazoar with your furry family members and non-furry ones, too!
A bit of History
- Tuscazoar is Ohio’s most historic camp dating back to more than a century old!
- It was first created as a Boy Scout Camp.
- It remains a non-profit camp.
- There are 16 members on the Board of Directors to help keep the camp vibrant.
- There is a museum at the camp called W.C. Moorhead built in 1995. It contains collections and exhibits, photographs, books, uniforms, artifacts, and other mementos displaying the history and area scouting.
Hours for daily visitors:
Feb. 14 to March 17
|8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
March 17 through annual
Pig Roast weekend
|8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
Pig Roast to Thanksgiving
|8:30 a.m. to dusk|
Thanksgiving to Feb. 14
|8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
If you’ve been to the Mutty Paws Walk before comment below!
Since 1979, CBV has been dedicated to enhancing your life with outstanding opportunities in Tuscarawas County. Follow them on .
They are a non-profit organization committed to growing and maintaining Tuscarawas County as a wonderful location for meetings, conferences, conventions, displays, tourism, exhibits, expositions, shows, family fun, civic interest, and promoting the welfare of the community.