Looking for an easy, quick snack to make at home with the kiddos? How about a brownie in a mug?
Brownie in a Mug
¼ cup flour
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup milk
Chocolate chips (optional)
- Add flour, brown sugar, and cocoa powder to mug. Whisk until blended.
- Add butter and milk. Stir until mixed.
- Microwave for 1 minute, 30 seconds at a time.
- Microwave in 10-second intervals until there is no fluid on the surface.
- Add chocolate chips on top (optional)
- Let cool and Enjoy!
*To find recipes using ingredients you have at home, visit Fridgetotable.com