Date Night Out in Tuscarawas County- is convenient with dinner created by locally-owned restaurants followed by a movie at Quaker Cinema or Lynn Drive-in.
Check out all the eateries serving tried and true dinner favorites and fresh and new dishes, too here
Travel Tusc has a wonderful list of 69 different dining venues. You’ll find directions, including restaurant address, phone number, and their website listed in alphabetical order.
Some of the top fav’s are:
Catch your favorite film at The Quaker Cinema or Lynn Drive-In too!
Private theatre rental option
- Every Thursday night for 4 weeks; September 30, October 7, 14, and 21.
- Park St. Pizza and Hoodletown Brewing will be available at 5:30pm each night at The Quaker.
- Movies will begin at 6:30pm.
- You can purchase tickets by week or you can purchase the VIP Film Festival Pass which includes admission to all 4 nights with a special Tuscarawas Valley Film Festival pass.
- All profits go to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Movies begin at 7pm on FRI SAT & SUN
Playing September 10-12th
Box Office CASH ONLY!
Since 1979, CBV has been dedicated to enhancing your life with outstanding opportunities in Tuscarawas County. Follow them on .
They are a non-profit organization committed to growing and maintaining Tuscarawas County as a wonderful location for meetings, conferences, conventions, displays, tourism, exhibits, expositions, shows, family fun, civic interest, and promoting the welfare of the community.
Stay in the know of events in Tuscarawas County!