The Tuscarawas County Fair is fast approaching and now is the perfect time to make plans to attend the Grandstand Events. From Motocross, to the Band O’Rama, the Grandstand is the place for family fun and entertainment!
First Up: Fly High with Motocross
The Grandstand events kick off on September 18th with Motocross action presented by Action Extreme Sports & Ohio Viva MX at 7:00pm. Tickets are required and are $7 each. The event is presented by:
- Graves Fearon Agency
- TriState Tree Service
- Link Supply, LLC
Clap to the Beat with Band-O-Rama
The Band-O-Rama show is up next. This is a free event and features local high school bands. Check out the musical show on September 19th at 6:00pm!
- First Federal Community Bank
- Country Club Rehabilitation Campus: A Senior Healthcare Community
- Hartzler’s Quality Housing
Rock On with That Arena Rock Show
On September 20th, tap into your inner rock star and attend the That Arena Rock Show at 8:00pm. Tickets are $12 to rock out to the music of AC//DC, Poison, Van Halen, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and more!
- Gateway Royalty
Kids and Adults Alike will Love Touch a Truck
The family friendly Touch a Truck event will take place on September 21 at 6:00pm. Attendees can get up close with trucks, tractors, and more at this free event.
- Springvale Health Center
Join the Action with the OSTPA Truck and Trailer Pulls
September 22-23 is a fair favorite: The OSTPA Truck and Trailer Pulls. Bring your own chair and watch Class B: Mosier Industrial Services Limited Pro Diesel Trucks, Wellington Implement Light – Limited Pro Stock Tractors, SCS Gearbox Super – Modified Four – Wheel Drive Trucks, Riverside Engine Pro Stock Tractors, and Beheler Family Farms Super Stock Diesel Trucks. The show starts at 7:00pm each night and tickets are $12. A Limited number of track seats are available for $15.
- Frank & Gretchen Boring and family
- Dover Hydraulics, Inc.
- Kenworth of Canton, A Division of Hissong Group, Inc.
Hold On Tight for the Demolition Derby
Is the Tuscarawas County Fair saving the best for last with the Demolition Derby? You be the judge on this final night of Grandstand events. Tickets are $7 to watch all the action. Come prepared to be entertained!
- Scott & Lisa Tritt & Family
- Full Send Derby Promotions
- The Commercial and Savings Bank
How Do I Get My Tickets?
FREE Grandstand Seating (no tickets required) for Band-O-Rama on Tuesday, September 19, at 6:00 p.m and Touch A Truck on Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
Grandstand seating is RESERVED and ASSIGNED for the following events:
MOTOCROSS: Monday, September 18, 7:00 p.m.: $7
THAT ARENA ROCK SHOW: Wednesday, September 20 @ 8:00 p.m.: $12
OSTPA TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS: Friday, September 22, 7:00 p.m.: $12 Track Seating $15 – Limited number available.
OSTPA TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS: Saturday, September 23, 7:00 p.m. : $12 Track Seating $15 – Limited number available.
DEMOLITION DERBY: Sunday September 24, 7:30 p.m.: $7
Tickets will be sold by Kent State University Performing Art Center Ticket prices include a $2 per ticket handling fee.
- Online at: www.TuscCountyFairgrounds.com under Entertainment
- At PAC Box Office: Mon – Fri 8a – 5p
- During the week of the fair at the Will Call booth by the grandstand. Handicapped seating available – please advise us when ordering the tickets. Limited number of grandstand seats with back, see seating chart for details.
- Printed at home
- Deliver to your mobile device
- Pick up at the PAC Office after August 15, 2023. (Mailing available for additional fee.) 4. Picked up at the Will Call Booth on the fairgrounds the week of the fair. (Watch Facebook for Will Call Booth hours)
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
Events may be canceled by the presenting organization due to weather or track conditions. NO REFUNDS will be given.