Cheesy and triple-meat-filled, this crescent ring is like a stromboli only flaky, thanks to the crescent dough. Perfect for a large gathering–slice, dip and eat.
This go-to is a perfect meal option for lunch or dinner! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 ounces ground sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce, plus more for serving
- Nonstick cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- Two 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces deli ham slices, cut in half
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 5 slices Mozzarella or Provolone cheese, cut in half (about 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Get the full recipe including the directions here.