Try this quick and easy recipe with your family!
- 12 slice whole-wheat bread
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly mist a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Next, press each slice of bread into the bottom of a muffin cup and bake for 5 minutes, or until bread cups are just lightly toasted
- Crack an egg into each bread cup without breaking the yolk. Top each egg with about 1 Tbsp. shredded Cheddar cheese, a portion of crumbled bacon, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake about 12 to 15 minutes, or until egg whites are set.
- Carefully transfer egg cups from muffin tin to a serving plate.