A partnership between Briget Britton (Carroll County) and Michelle Treber (Pickaway County, Family & Consumer Sciences Educators, Ohio State University Extension, EFNEP, and SNAP ED Program Assistants is bringing these free virtual preschool classes to head start and preschool families.
This unique virtual program is geared towards parents and guardians with children that attend Head Start. Each 30-minute session will provide a variety of information covering topics such as:
- Nutrition tips and information
- Fun activities to do as a family
- Healthy recipes (including How-To Videos)
- Ideas for Mealtime Conversation Starters and family mealtime tips
- Container gardening ideas
- Finding joy in the craziness of parenting
- Creating routines for your family
The program will run Tuesdays March 16th, 23rd, 30, and April 6th, at Noon through a virtual platform via zoom. Programs will also be recorded for later viewing, but officials are hoping for each program to be as interactive as possible, and therefore they encourage participation in the live events.
Adults must pre-register for the program. Here is the Registration Link: go.osu.edu/marchintospring Once registered, a zoom link will be sent to the email address provided. That link is what participants will use to access the class.