Have you found the perfect holiday gift yet? Check out these ideas geared toward kids with disabilities!
#BetterTogether is brought to you by the Tuscarawas County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Fun and Function has a wide array of fun gift ideas & sensory toys. They have toys and therapy products for children with developmental disabilities, such as ADHD, autism, sensory processing disorders, and more.
Help children develop while encouraging movement and learning.
- 4-Way Play Tunnel($31.49)
- Chair Fidget for Feet- set of 2($16.99)
- Bounce Board($199.99)
- Gel Floor Tiles($49.99+)
Cozy at Home
Weight objects and comfortable seating can help kids relax and unwind.
- Hot Cold Llama Lap Pad($62.99)
- SensaSoft Squeezie Seat($339.99)
- Weighted Teddy Bear($42.99)
- Vibrating Sensory Snail($30.49)
On the Go
These toys are perfect for kids that enjoy a little extra calmness or stimulation, at home or on the go!
- Compression Tops ($20.99)
- Feelings Fidget($29.99)
- Bubble Pop Ball – two pack($9.99)
- Weighted Sequin Fidget($18.99)
- Noise Reduction Baby Headphones($25.99)
For more great toys, check out this article from the Fun and Function weblog. The Tuscarawas County Board of Developmental Disabilities (TuscBDD) has resources for children and adults with developmental disabilities. TuscBDD provides Early Intervention for children birth to three years old, Service and Support Administration for people of all ages, family support services, family mentorship, and more! To learn more about these services and others, visit TuscBDD online at www.tuscbdd.org or call (330) 308-7173.