(New Philadelphia, Ohio) – The Tuscarawas County Health Department is reminding local families that resources are available to help their growing family.
Through the Cribs for Kids program growing family can receive a FREE pack and play crib. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- WIC or Medicaid eligible (Income within 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines);
-For example, a family of four with a gross income, before taxes, of up to
$52,400 annually or $4,367 monthly.
- Be at least 32 weeks pregnant or have an infant less than one year
- You do not have a safe place for baby to sleep
- Willing to receive Safe Sleep education and follow up.
For more information please call 330-343-5555 x 111 or email email@example.com.
Additional programs are also still available that may help eligible families further:
- Safe Beginnings provides safe sleep items to those in need.
- Project DAWN offers free drug deactivation kits.
- Ohio Buckles Buckeyes (OBB) ensures families in need have access to free car seats.
For more information on these programs and others be sure to call the Tuscarawas County Health Department at 330-343-5555.