Using the Financial Calculator hack helps one visually see and understand the ebbs and flow in your accounts on Financial Tip Friday.
In high school, the school supply list had students needing a graphing or scientific calculator for success. In the adult world, there is a need for more than just passing algebra or calculus. There are different financial calculators beneficial in helping decide how to save and spend money. There are specific calculators for auto, credit, insurance, loans, mortgage, retirement, and taxes that are free and accessible online making this a life hack needed for busy Moms and Dads.
First National Bank of Dennison offers free use of financial calculators with no math experience needed on their website:
Pros to using Financial Calculators
- You don’t have to be good at math- just read and answer the questions
- Super user-friendly
- Short explanation of what type of calculator is being used
- Includes instant visual charts
- Provides definitions of banking terminology along with helpful pictures
- Simple drop-down, slide or boxes to input numbers
- Assists future planning
- Graphed report summaries can be printed and posted to follow
- It is on a secured website
Financial Calculators Available:
Credit Card & Debt
Reply below if you find using this financial calculator life hack has been helpful.