(Canton, Ohio) – The Pro Football Hall of Fame is calling an audible on its annual “FREE Kids Friday” event.
The yearly tradition, what would have been its 20th annual, takes place the day after Thanksgiving as a way of kicking off the holiday season and welcoming families to a fun-filled day.
This year’s event will adjust to the safety measures put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Hall will offer a special admission promo from Friday, Nov. 27 through Sunday, Nov. 29: With the purchase of on adult admission, up to four kids (12 and under) get in FREE.
This admission special is available in-person at the Hall’s Box Office or online. For additional information and to plan a trip to the Hall, visit: www.profootballhof.com/events/free-kids-friday-2020/.
In 2021, the Hall of Fame anticipates bringing back elements of Free Kids Friday to fans as it anticipates the return of goody bags, inflatables, Santa photo-ops, and everything else that has made the day an annual highlight on our calendar and yours.
HALL OF FAME STORE
The Hall of Fame Store is offering special discounts for those looking to get started on holiday shopping. On Black Friday (Friday, Nov. 27), the Hall of Fame Store will offer 30% off all purchases. A discount of 20% will be available for the rest of the weekend (Nov. 28-29). Some exclusions apply.
The Hall of Fame Store features merchandise for all 32 NFL Clubs and Hall of Fame exclusives, including jerseys, hats, T-shirts, hoodies, collectibles, and more.
The Hall of Fame Store is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Guests do not have to pay admission or parking fee to shop.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame continues to take additional measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests. Staff members have placed markings and stanchions throughout the Museum to help guests maintain proper physical distancing and to guide them in an orderly, one-way flow through the exhibits. Acrylic barriers have been installed in several areas, including Guest Services and the Hall of Fame Store.
Each safety measure adopted for employees and guests meets or exceeds its recommendation set by the state of Ohio and federal health standards for visiting a museum and retail establishment.
Among the many safety measures in place at the Hall of Fame Museum are:
- Every guest, employee, volunteer, and docent is required to wear a face-covering inside the Museum. Cloth Hall of Fame-branded masks are available for purchase.
- Guests will receive a stylus for use on Museum exhibit touch screens or other contact points, such as elevator buttons.
- Seating in the “A Game for Life” holographic theater and in the Super Bowl Theater is reduced to allow appropriate spacing of guests.
- A few “hands-on” exhibits remain closed or off-line at this time.
- The Museum’s café remains closed.
- High-contact surfaces, such as railings, counters, doorknobs, and elevator buttons, are disinfected throughout each day.
- Stations with hand sanitizer have been placed throughout the Museum.