Staff members at TuscBDD would like to take this season of gratitude to say thank you to the Tuscarawas County community for your continued support of our agency and people with developmental disabilities in our community.
Including You is brought to you in partnership with the Tuscarawas County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Despite the uncertainty of this year, there is still so much to be thankful for. TuscBDD is reminding Tuscarawas County how thankful they are for the community while giving team members the opportunity to share things they are most grateful for as well.
TuscBDD Staff Members Gratitude Journal
- ”With so much uncertainty in the world, I am thankful to be able to continue to have a job and keep my family healthy!” Stephanie Keen, Service and Support Administrator (SSA)
- “I am thankful for family and friends who truly love me and, in turn, enable me to shower my love upon them!” Mark Schott, Business Operations Director
- “Even before the pandemic & throughout, I am increasingly grateful to be part of a team!” Kathy Kent, Starlight School Nurse
- “I am thankful for my health. I am also thankful for all of God’s creation, just to look around and see things like plants, animals, trees, people, the sun, the moon, the stars, etc. it is a wonderful feeling to know we are a part of God’s creation.” Kim Meek-Obed, Business Operations
- “I am thankful that as an agency we have been successful in adapting and adjusting to the unique challenges that 2020 has brought us. This a tribute to all staff. So grateful for the SSA staff that I am humbled to serve in a leadership role.” Kyle Wells, Service and Support Administrator (SSA) Director
- “I am thankful for my family that supports me with unconditional love. I am thankful for my job where I have the joy of serving a community that I love.” Kerri Silverthorn, Community Relations/Special Projects Director
- “There have been events in my life that reminded me of how fortunate I am to have such amazing people in my life, but none of those events compare to this pandemic. I am thankful for my family and friends and the relationships I have with them that allows us to support each other, disagree with each other, defend each other, laugh and cry with each other and pray for each other. I am thankful that in the midst of uncertainty, I can always be certain of their love for me.” Chris Sapp, Community Connections Specialist.
TuscBDD is encouraging the community to join them in finding the things in life that make them smile and the moments that they are most thankful for.
For more information on services and support available through TuscBDD visit the agency online.