Locally owned, personal service, support the folks that support the local quality of life in Tuscarawas County!
Real People. Real Fun. Travel Tusc. is brought to you in partnership with the Tuscarawas County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
With the events that have taken place throughout 2020, it’s more important than ever that we all come together to support one another, including our local businesses! When heading out for holiday shopping this year, we are asking that you be diligent in where you spend your hard-earned money! So, what is the impact of shopping local?
1. Local Economic Stimulus. When you shop locally rather than nationally owned, you keep more of your money in your community. Often times locally-owned businesses purchase from other local businesses, service providers, and farms. So, the dollars continue in circulation right in your hometown.
2. Non Profits Receive Greater Support. Local business owners donate more to local charities than non-local owners.
- Many New Jobs Are Provided By Local Businesses. Small local businesses are some of the largest employers nationally, according to The Local Good.
4. Personalized Service. Local businesses often hire people with more specific product expertise for better customer service. Not to mention, you are likely to be served by folks that you already know because they too, live and work in your community.
- Local Business Owners Invest In Community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in this community, are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s welfare and future.
Consider investing in your local community when you shop with these local businesses!