If you’ve ever felt called to work with children and encourage their education, now is the time to pursue it!
You can become a Head Start educator today! The benefits of working with children are endless!
- Your days will always be filled with adventure. Kids are unpredictable. They’re sure to keep you on your toes and teach YOU something new.
- Working alongside children is rewarding and meaningful. Seeing kids learn new things and practice new skills is incredibly rewarding.
- Kids keep you young. Getting down on the ground to play, bending over to help with a game, and running after young children are sure to keep you young.
- Your job will always be in demand. There will always be kids to teach. Providing education and guidance for children is a job that won’t expire.
- You will learn new skills and maybe improve your own parenting. Working with kids is a practice in patience, understanding, and empathy. You might even pick up new skills to apply to your parenting toolbelt.
If you’re interested in a meaningful career working with kids, consider Head Start!
SCCAA Head Start not only provides a rewarding career, but also offers good pay, comprehensive benefits, and supportive managers. Visit https://www.sccaa.org/ to see employment opportunities.
SCCAA Head Start is a nationally recognized program aimed at children in Stark County, ages 0 to 5, with a focus on kindergarten readiness. With a 5 Star Step Up to Quality Rating at all of our SCCAA locations, Head Start is a unique educational and wellness program that instills an early love of learning in children. For more information, visit https://www.sccaa.org/ or call 330-456-6218.
Audrey Mattevi, Reporting