Are you looking for a job that allows you to be creative, gives your life meaning, and lets you have some fun? You should consider a career as a Head Start educator!
Ask anyone who works with children: Every day is a new adventure! If you’re looking for a fun, meaningful adventure down a new career path, you might consider joining the SCCAA Head Start team!
- You are making a difference! Even while singing songs and painting pictures- you are making an impact in your students’ lives.
- Kids are funny! They have cute stories and adorable jokes.
- You get to play silly games, build with toys, and hang out with little giggle-machines all day long!
- Every day is different and there is never a dull moment.
- You will witness your students learn, grow, and develop. This is an incredibly gratifying and rewarding perk that many jobs cannot offer.
SCCAA Head Start not only provides a rewarding career, but also offers good pay, comprehensive benefits, and supportive managers. Visit https://www.sccaa.org/ to see employment opportunities.
SCCAA Head Start is a nationally recognized program aimed at children in Stark County, ages 0 to 5, with a focus on kindergarten readiness. With a 5 Star Step Up to Quality Rating at all of our SCCAA locations, Head Start is a unique educational and wellness program that instills an early love of learning in children. For more information, visit https://www.sccaa.org/ or call 330-456-6218.
Audrey Mattevi, Reporting