Let’s face it, the struggle is real! Mom life is hard! How often do you feel completely overwhelmed by the chaos of day to day life?
It seems like there is too much to do, too little time, and too little space. How can one person do it all? By implementing these three simple steps, you can start to calm the chaos.
- Declutter– I know this may be the last thing you want to do when your time and energy are limited. But, as the old saying goes, “a place for everything and everything in its place.” By taking the time to declutter, you will know what you have and where it is which means less searching. You will gain more space because unused items aren’t in the way and taking up room. You will spend less time cleaning things you don’t ever use. Finally, you will spend less money replacing things you can’t find.
- Meal Plan– Take the time to plan out your meals for the next week or two. At first this can seem like a daunting task. By taking the time to plan ahead you will make less trips to the grocery store, spend less on fast food, and have less stress trying to figure out what’s for dinner every night. Here are a few easy recipes to try if you are stuck in a dinner rut.
- Ask for help– You are only one person and while yes you are a super woman, you aren’t in this world alone. Ask for help! Enlist help from your kids, your spouse, and your family.
- Sync your calendar with family members and use it! This way everyone knows what is happening and you avoid overextending or double scheduling yourself.
- Create a morning checklist for your kids so they know exactly what to expect and need to do in order to get out of the house in the morning. This is a great way to teach accountability.
- Have your family help you with the cooking, cleaning, etc. This is a great way to teach kids basic life skills and lighten your load.
By taking the time to implement some of these steps to calm the chaos of day to day life! The result is a less stressed mama with more time for what matters most!
Visit www.SimplifyMeByAT.com for more organizing resources.