Top 6 Outdoor Summer Fun Spots in Tuscarawas County is sure to bring joyful memories for everyone from babies & tots, to kids, teens, and adults!
Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)’s list of outdoor recreation spaces are thrilling for
Tuscarawas County’s Top 6 Family Fun Spots
Wood’s Tall Timber Resort’s Zipline
- High speed zipline racing you across the lake at 1,400 feet above the ground!
- Choose from 2 different challenging 18 hole courses with one-of-a-kind features including bridges, water holes, a water wheel, & a geyser.
3. Disc Golf at Dover Park
- 9 hole frisbee disc golf course well kept up and open year-round.
4. Carousel Ride at Tuscora Park
- Since Tuscora Park opened in 1941, the 1928 vintage Herschell-Spillman antique carousel has been bringing joy to countless children and adults. There is an organ inside the carousel playing beautiful music.
5. Original Ohio & Erie Canalway Lock remains on the trail between Bolivar and Zoar
- 3-mile trail owned by the Tuscarawas County Commissioners located along the Tuscarawas River near Zoar. Parking is available at the Canal Lands Park located on Dover – Zoar Road (County Road 82).
6. Dog Parks
- Atwood Lake has a leash-free dog park with benches and a doggie water fountain!
- McClusky Park in Dennison
Since 1979, CBV has been dedicated to enhancing your life with outstanding opportunities in Tuscarawas County. Follow them on .
They are a non-profit organization committed to growing and maintaining Tuscarawas County as a wonderful location for meetings, conferences, conventions, displays, tourism, exhibits, expositions, shows, family fun, civic interest, and promoting the welfare of the community.