Trick or Treat Stark County + Halloween Event Guide 2021 to stay in the know about local happenings with Newsymom!
Stark Co. Trick or Treat
Towns, Dates & Times:
- Alliance pm
- Beach City Sunday, October 31, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Canal Fulton Sunday, October 31 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Canton Township Community
- City of Canton Community Sunday, October 31, 3:00-5:00 pm
- City of Louisville Sunday, October 31, 3:00-5:00 pm
- City of Massillon
- City of North Canton Sunday, October 31, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Hartville Sunday, October 31, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Jackson Township Sunday, October 31 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Lake Township Sunday, October 31 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Lawrence Township Sunday, October 31 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Lexington Township Sunday, October 31 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Perry Township Sunday October 31st 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Plain Township Sunday, October 31st 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tuscarawas Township Sunday October 31st 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Village of Brewster Sunday, October 31st 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Village of East Canton Canton Sunday, October 31st, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Village of Navarre Thursday, October 28th, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Waynesburg Sunday, October 31st, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Halloween Event Fun:
Nightly: Stadium Park Halloween Lights
Tadmor Shrine Haunted Hayride: First 4 weekends in October Fridays: 6-10 pm Saturdays: 5-10 pm
All October: Friday and Saturdays (Check times, they vary weekly between 7-10pm) The Ghosts of Zoar- Ghost Tours
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays- Check out Creation Station Fall Crafts classes for families each week.
All October: Friday and Saturdays 4:00-9:00pm Spooky Science at Beech Creek Gardens
All October: Friday and Saturdays 7:00-11:00pm Maple Grove Manor Haunt
10/1: First Friday Witches & Wizards Downtown Canton 6:00-10:00 pm
10/3/21: Fall Family Fest at Northwest Ave. Church of Christ 12pm
10/6: Ghosts of the Civil War: Shades of Blue & Gray Rodman Library Auditorium 6:30pm
10/9: Stark Parks Haunted Hike Tam O’ Shanter 7:00-9:30 pm
10/9: Brewster Fire Department Oktoberfest 4-9
10/9: Children’s Pumpkin Princess & Pirate Party at Dragonfly Tea Room (Canal Fulton) 11:00 -3:00pm
10/10: 2021 Ladybug Handmade Fall Market 10:00am-5:00pm
10/12: Stark Library Sandy Valley- Hogwart’s Halloween Escape Experience 4:30-7:30
10/16: Spring Hill Historic Home Fall Family Festival 1:00-4:00 pm
10/16: Anthony Petitti Organic Greenhouse’s Fall Festival Louisville 9:00-4:00 pm
10/16: Stark Library Sandy Valley- Hogwart’s Halloween Escape Experience 4:30-7:30
10/16: ATA Karate Halloween Party– join Karate and enjoy the party! 4-8pm
10/16: Richville Community Park Trunk or Treat 3-5
10/16: Rivertree Lake Church Trunk or Treat 2-4
10/16: Whole Child Creative Studio Family Fun Halloween party 1-3pm
10/16: Fall Festival at Silver Park 4-7pm
10/16 & 10/17: Louisville Finders Keepers Jeepers Creepers Pumpkin Smash 10-4
10/17: Fairhope UM Church Louisville Trunk or Treat 3-5pm
10/18-10/28 Cyclops Witch and the Heebie-Jeebies Story-Walk at Massillon Library
10/18: Glow Hike Quail Hallow Park 7-8:00 pm
10/21: NEO Allstar Parking Lot Trunk or Treat 5:30-7:30 pm
10/22: Louisville Library Trick or Treat in the Library 6-8pm
10/22 & 10/23/21: Canal Fulton Halloween Weekend
10/23: Hatfield Fall Fest: 3-6 pm
10/23: Zion UCC N. Canton Trunk or Treat 3-5
10/23: N. Canton Girl Scouts Trunk or Treat for Girl Scouts only or potential members! 4-6pm at Girl Scouts Service Center on Applegrove
10/23: Zion UCC Trunk or Treat 3:00-5:00 pm
10/23: Monster Bash at McKinley Museum 10-1:00 pm
10/23: Daystar Autosphere Trunk or Treat 12-2pm
10/23: Trunk or Treat Meyers Lake 6:00- 8:00pm
10/23: Shirley’s School of Dance Trunk or Treat 5-7pm
10/23: Family Fall Fest & Live Music by the Shootouts! Stark Parks Petros Lake 2:00-6:00pm
10/23: Total Living Center Fall Fest 11:00am
10/23: Massillon Christian School Public Fall Bizarre 10-3
10/23: Trick or Treat at the Corn Maze Boltz Farm 9am-6pm
10/24: Costume Party at Art Gem with Luminescent Theatre (Meet Barbie, Raya and Wonder Woman too) 2:00-4:00pm
10/24: Free- RSVP first Trunk or Treat at St. Jacob’s Lutheran Church 2-3:30
10/26: Stark Parks Costume Hike (Ages 1-12) at Petros Lake Park 4:00-6:00 pm
10/27: Trunk or Treat Grace Community Church Alliance 6-8pm
10/27: Louisville YMCA Trick or Treat 5-7pm
10/27: Boo at the School- GlenOak High School 5-7pm
10/28: Massillon Recreation Center TRUNK-OR-TREAT 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
10/28: Pump it Up Halloween Not So Scary Jump 6:00 – 8:00 pm
10/28: WHBC & Canton Parks and Rec Trunk or Treat at Stadium Park, Canton 5:30 – 7:00pm
10/28: Belden Village Mall-O-Ween 5:00-7:00 pm
10/29: Stark Parks Freaky Fry-Day: Halloween Hike & Campfire 6:30-8:30 pm
10/29: St. Pauls N. Canton Trunk or Treat 6-7:30pm
10/29 & 10/30 Halloween Weekend Hike! at Breitenbach Winery 5:30
10/29 & 10/30: 10/22 & 10/23/21: Canal Fulton Halloween Weekend
10/30: Stark Parks Bump in the Night Hike at Exploration Gateway Shelter-Sippo Lake Park (North) 7-8 pm
10/30: $5 Trunk or Treat at Oakwood Square 5-8pm
10/30: Trunk or Treat at NewPointe Church 5:00-7:00 pm
10/30: Massillon Library KIDS’ HALLOWEEN OPEN HOUSE Noon- 2:00 pm
10/30: Harry Potter Lunch at Dragonfly Tea Room 11:00 – 3:00 pm
10/30: Trunk or Treat at Dogwood Park by JJK & Associates Tallmage
10/30: Halloween Parent’s Night Out at On Pointe Arts 5:00-10:00pm
10/30: Sky Zone Hal-GLOW-een 7-10pm
10/30: Canton Palace Theater Rocky Horror Picture Show 7:30pm
10/30: Trick or Treat at Lake Library 10-4
10/31: Not-so-Scary Little Leapers Sky Zone Jump For kids 6 and under 9:30-11am
10/31: E. Canton Rotary Drive-Thru Trick or Treat at Smith Gym N. Parking Lot 3:00- 5:00pm
10/31: Jackson Amphitheater Trunk or Treat Drive Thru 12-1:30
10/31: The Haunted Forest Marathon 8am
10/31: Paradise Church Louisville Trunk or Treat 3-5pm
10/31: Lake Township Historical Society hosts All HALLOWS at the Museum from 2-5pm. Come in costume and visit our displays.
10/31: Living Water Church Massillon Trunk or Treat 4-6pm
Fall Orchard Fun:
2021 Fall Fun Activities in Stark, Tuscarawas & Ashland Counties are opening for the season with apples, animals, corn mazes & pumpkins!
Find your Fall Family Fun at one of these awesome Farms! Always Call or Check websites before you go!
Near Stark County:
- September 3rd thru October 25th
Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, 9-6pm; Sundays 11-6pm
- Hay Rides Through the Apple Orchard
- Stop at the Pumpkin Patch
- Stop to Pick Your Own Apples
- Stop at our Sunflower Walk/Pick
- Apple Cannons (NEW)
- Climbing and Riding Activities
- Hay Mountain
- Fort Delicious Slides
- Hamster Run
- Apple Train
- Corn Pit
- Pedal Car Track
- Children Zip-line
- Obstacle Course and more
- Two Mazes: 2 Acre Corn Maze for Children and Adults,
- Smaller Grass Maze for the Younger Children
With activities for all ages, Maize Valley is the perfect destination for fun fall family outings. Advanced tickets will be necessary to visit the fall harvest activity area. Tickets will be $15 per person for everyone over the age of 2.
Maize Valley will continue to follow all mandated health regulations that are in place at the time of your visit.
Access to the fall activity area will require a pre-purchased admission ticket. To minimize congestion, the number of tickets available per time slot will be limited.
- 8 acre corn maze -the theme for 2021 is “Stayin Alive”
- Animal train ride for the younger kids
- Wagon Ride
- Duck Races
- Pumpkin cannon demonstrations
- Pumpkin Jump Pad
- Bouncing Balls
- Hoola Hoop Lasso
- Goat-a-palooza animal area
- Chicken area
- Tire pile
- Straw bale mountain
- Hop Dots color matching game
- Push Carts
- Pedal Trikes
- “Frank” the combine
- Farmagination village & the littlest farmer play area
- Access to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are extra)
- Access to the gem mine (mining rough is an extra charge)
The Gem Mine will also be operational – mining “rough” starts at $ 5 per bag.
For 17 years the Nickajack family has been adding activities and games to their annual Fall Festival. The activities include,
- Corn maze
- Pony rides
- Barnyard animals
- Chippies corn crib
- Strides Slides
- Rascals Round Up
- Peddle Carts
- Nickajack grows family traditions, visit today to learn and have fun! Pony Rides end at 4 pm each day, and are offered Saturday and Sunday only.
Open every day 11 am – 7 pm from September 12th – October 31st. Tickets are required by each guest, two and under are free. Senior Discount available at the door only.
Kingsway Pumpkin Farm– Hartville
- Open Monday-Saturday 11-7:30 and Sunday 1-6 pm. General admission includes:
- 8-acre corn maze
- Wagon ride
- Farm animals
- Jump pad
- Straw maze
- Corn box
- Firetruck slide
- Western town
- Pedal playground
- Rubber duck races
- One of a kind photo ops & more
- Our wagon rides take customers to our pumpkin patch to pick out their own pumpkin. The pumpkins are weighed and priced by the pound upon your return. The cost for the pumpkin is NOT INCLUDED in the admission price. Wagon rides run daily starting Friday, Oct 1st.
Near Ashland County 2021 Fall Fun Activities:
Opening September 25 for the 2021 Fall Season
Wednesday-Friday, 3 pm – 7 pm
Saturday, 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday, Noon – 6 pm
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon with family and friends at our fall festival, Saturdays and Sundays, through October.
Let the little ones enjoy:
- our indoor straw maze (free for kids 10 and under)
- small barnyard zoo (also free)
- 8-acre family-friendly daytime corn maze
- shop our country store for fall produce, local honey, maple syrup and other tasty food items, as well as fall decorations and unique craft items.
- weekly craft show, featuring local artisans and their work, housed in our recently renovated century-old barn.
- try some of our own pumpkin ice cream, homemade apple dumpling and donuts, fresh apple cider, or tasty sandwiches and side dishes, all reasonably and all delicious!
- This is one family outing that won’t break the bank!
Due to increased safety precautions during the COVID pandemic, our a horse-drawn wagon ride to the field to pick pumpkins, pumpkin slingshots and air-powered corn cannons will return to the Fall Festival in 2021.
Saturdays, September 18, 25 and October 2 Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- U-Pick Apples
- Homemade Cider Donuts – made while you watch!
- Apple Cider
- Food Truck on site
- Live Music
- Visit Our Farm Animals
- Pony Rides
Near Tuscarawas County:
• includes access to the fields and ALL UNLIMITED activities!
• pumpkins are sold separately and priced according to size
• last admission taken 30 minutes before close
• All major credit cards and cash. No personal checks will be accepted.
• Field trips are available by appointment
• Shopping Only: No admission charge to purchase already picked pumpkins, straw, corn stalks and mums.
• Pumpkins, corn shocks, straw bales and mums are available for purchase near entrance with no admission charge.
• patch is within walking distance from parking lot.
• pumpkin pricing according to size, not weight.
• Admission to activities will also include access to a sunflower patch that is within walking distance from the parking lot
• U-Cut flowers are $2.00 each
• Sunflowers are weather and crop permitting. Check our Facebook page for changes and updates
- Tractor rides
- Barrel Rides
- Bounce Pad
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Decoration Station (1 small pumpkin included)
- NEW! Yard games (corn hole, tic-tac-toe, etc)
- NEW! Corn Pit
- Ninja Warrior Course
- Rubber Duck Race
- Sunflower Patch
- Farm Animals
- U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (Cost of pumpkins not included)
- Horse rides $5.00 (Thursday-Saturday, 11-3)
- Food truck (Thursday-Saturday, 11-3)
- MUMS! $4.99 each
The maze will be open Friday – Sunday from mid-September to the end of October. Call for pricing.
- Enjoy a 7-acre corn maze!
- Family-friendly games as well as pumpkins, mums, and fall items are available for purchase at the market.
Check out our County Calendars for specific events!
Reporting for 2021 Fall Fun Activities: N. Canton Girl Scouts Trunk or Treat for Girl Scouts only or potential members! 4-6pm: