Trick or Treat Tuscarawas County + Halloween Event Guide 2021 to stay in the know about local happenings with Newsymom!
Tuscarawas Co. Trick or Treat Schedule
Towns, Dates & Times:
BALTIC, October 30th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Beach City– October 31st, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
BOLIVAR- October 31st, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Bowerston– October 31st, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Dellroy– October 31st, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
DENNISON: October 30th, 6:00 – 7:3o pm
Dover– October 30th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
GNADENHUTTEN October 30th, 5:30-7:00 pm
MINERAL CITY Saturday, October 30th, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
New Philadelphia October 30th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
NEWCOMERSTOWN October 30th, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
PORT WASHINGTON– Saturday, October 30th, 5:30-7:00 pm
ROSWELL October 29th, 6:30-7:30pm
STRASBURG October 31st, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
STONE CREEK October 23rd, 5:30 – 8:30 pm Costume parade and trunk-or-treat
SUGARCREEK October 30th 2:00 – 4:00 pm
TUSKY October 31st, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
UHRICHSVILLE October 30th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
ZOAR Trick or Treat in Historic Zoar Village Oct. 23rd 3-5pm
Halloween Event Fun:
All October: Friday and Saturdays (Check times, they vary weekly between 7-10pm) The Ghosts of Zoar- Ghost Tours
Select October Days: Fall Festival at Walnut Creek 8:30am-8pm
Oct 1-3rd: Fall Festival at Atwood Lake Park
10/2: Movie at the Lake – Hocus Pocus at Charles Mill Lake Park 7:30-9:30 pm
10/2: Legacy Church Fall Festival 4-7pm
10/2: Pick & Paint Pumpkin Day at Garden Gurl Shop 11:00-4:00 pm
10/2: The Fort Laurens Pumpkin Festival 11-6
10/2: Pumpkin Patch Painting at Alley Cats Marketplace 11am
10/2: Legacy Church Fall Festival 4:00-7:00pm
10/4: Kids Family Fright Paint Night 6-7pm
10/8: Decorate a Pumpkin! at Tuscora Park 5pm
10/8 & 10/9: “THE BLOODY BIBLE” & Tales of Buckeye Hills” Show Newcomerstown 6pm
10/9: DJ/Halloween Dance at Pleasant Hill Lake Park (6:00-9:00pm)
10/9: Baltic Fall Festival 11-7:00 pm
10/11: Great Pumpkin Kids night at Garden Gurl Shop 6:30-7:30pm
10/15: Dover/New Philadelphia Salvation Army Fall Festival 5:00-8:00pm
10/15 & 10/16: Ghost Tours at Reeves Museum 7-10pm
10/16: Movie at the Lake – Nightmare Before Christmas at Tappan Lake Park 7pm
10/16: Be U Kids Club Fall Art Crafts at Be Unique Studios 10-12:30 pm
10/16: Trunk or Treat Dover Moose Family Center 1-3
10/16: Fall Harvest Hog Roast 11:30-4:30pm
10/17: Art on the Ally Fall Family Fun 12-6
10/17: Fall Fest at Dover First Christian Church 5-7pm
10/21: Dover Library Ghost Stories of Civil War 6:30pm
10/22 & 10/23: Spooky S’mores Tours Fort Laurens 7-8:30pm
10/23: Stone Creek Halloween Parade & Party 5:30-8:30pm
10/23 & 10/24: Evening Lantern Tour at Age of Steamhouse 6 & 7pm
10/23 & 10/24: Trick or Treat at the Corn Maze Boltz Farms 9am – 6pm
10/23: Moose on the Loose Scavenger Hunt 5:30 pm
10/23: Trick or Treat in Zoar Village 3-5pm
10/23: Flannel Fest at New Towne Mall 11-3
10/25-10/29: Scarecrow Making Contest Display begins at Dover Public Library
10/26: 1st National Bank of Dennison Trunk or Treat 6-7pm
10/27: Dover Library explores Haunted Travels Program 6:30pm
10/28: Tuscarawas County Library Not-So-Scary Haunted House (Family) 5-7:30 pm
10/28: Tusc. County Library Fall Fest 5-7:30pm
10/29 & 10/30: Evening Lantern Tour at Age of Steamhouse 6 & 7pm
10/29 & 10/30 Halloween Weekend Hike! at Breitenbach Winery 5:30
10/28, 10/29, 10/30: The Great Pumpkin Glow at Historic Schoenbrunn Village 7:00 -10:00pm
10/29: Village of Roswell Trick or Treat and Party at Park Pavilion 6:30-7:30 pm
10/29: Candy Crawl at New Towne Mall 5:30-8pm
10/30: Halloween Bash at Tuscora Park 12-3
10/30: Halloween Carnival in Strasburg with Trunk or Treat 2-6pm
10/30: Trick or Treat at Adventure HD 10-3
10/30: Trick or Treat at ARTSNCT 3-6pm
Find even MORE Tuscarawas County Events here:
Fall Orchard Fun:
2021 Fall Fun Activities in Stark, Tuscarawas & Ashland Counties are opening for the season with apples, animals, corn mazes & pumpkins!
Find your Fall Family Fun at one of these awesome Farms! Always Call or Check websites before you go!
Near Stark County:
- September 3rd thru October 25th
Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, 9-6pm; Sundays 11-6pm
- Hay Rides Through the Apple Orchard
- Stop at the Pumpkin Patch
- Stop to Pick Your Own Apples
- Stop at our Sunflower Walk/Pick
- Apple Cannons (NEW)
- Climbing and Riding Activities
- Hay Mountain
- Fort Delicious Slides
- Hamster Run
- Apple Train
- Corn Pit
- Pedal Car Track
- Children Zip-line
- Obstacle Course and more
- Two Mazes: 2 Acre Corn Maze for Children and Adults,
- Smaller Grass Maze for the Younger Children
With activities for all ages, Maize Valley is the perfect destination for fun fall family outings. Advanced tickets will be necessary to visit the fall harvest activity area. Tickets will be $15 per person for everyone over the age of 2.
Maize Valley will continue to follow all mandated health regulations that are in place at the time of your visit.
Access to the fall activity area will require a pre-purchased admission ticket. To minimize congestion, the number of tickets available per time slot will be limited.
- 8 acre corn maze -the theme for 2021 is “Stayin Alive”
- Animal train ride for the younger kids
- Wagon Ride
- Duck Races
- Pumpkin cannon demonstrations
- Pumpkin Jump Pad
- Bouncing Balls
- Hoola Hoop Lasso
- Goat-a-palooza animal area
- Chicken area
- Tire pile
- Straw bale mountain
- Hop Dots color matching game
- Push Carts
- Pedal Trikes
- “Frank” the combine
- Farmagination village & the littlest farmer play area
- Access to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are extra)
- Access to the gem mine (mining rough is an extra charge)
The Gem Mine will also be operational – mining “rough” starts at $ 5 per bag.
For 17 years the Nickajack family has been adding activities and games to their annual Fall Festival. The activities include,
- Corn maze
- Pony rides
- Barnyard animals
- Chippies corn crib
- Strides Slides
- Rascals Round Up
- Peddle Carts
- Nickajack grows family traditions, visit today to learn and have fun! Pony Rides end at 4 pm each day, and are offered Saturday and Sunday only.
Open every day 11 am – 7 pm from September 12th – October 31st. Tickets are required by each guest, two and under are free. Senior Discount available at the door only.
Kingsway Pumpkin Farm– Hartville
- Open Monday-Saturday 11-7:30 and Sunday 1-6 pm. General admission includes:
- 8-acre corn maze
- Wagon ride
- Farm animals
- Jump pad
- Straw maze
- Corn box
- Firetruck slide
- Western town
- Pedal playground
- Rubber duck races
- One of a kind photo ops & more
- Our wagon rides take customers to our pumpkin patch to pick out their own pumpkin. The pumpkins are weighed and priced by the pound upon your return. The cost for the pumpkin is NOT INCLUDED in the admission price. Wagon rides run daily starting Friday, Oct 1st.
Near Ashland County 2021 Fall Fun Activities:
Opening September 25 for the 2021 Fall Season
Wednesday-Friday, 3 pm – 7 pm
Saturday, 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday, Noon – 6 pm
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon with family and friends at our fall festival, Saturdays and Sundays, through October.
Let the little ones enjoy:
- our indoor straw maze (free for kids 10 and under)
- small barnyard zoo (also free)
- 8-acre family-friendly daytime corn maze
- shop our country store for fall produce, local honey, maple syrup and other tasty food items, as well as fall decorations and unique craft items.
- weekly craft show, featuring local artisans and their work, housed in our recently renovated century-old barn.
- try some of our own pumpkin ice cream, homemade apple dumpling and donuts, fresh apple cider, or tasty sandwiches and side dishes, all reasonably and all delicious!
- This is one family outing that won’t break the bank!
Due to increased safety precautions during the COVID pandemic, our a horse-drawn wagon ride to the field to pick pumpkins, pumpkin slingshots and air-powered corn cannons will return to the Fall Festival in 2021.
Saturdays, September 18, 25 and October 2 Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- U-Pick Apples
- Homemade Cider Donuts – made while you watch!
- Apple Cider
- Food Truck on site
- Live Music
- Visit Our Farm Animals
- Pony Rides
Near Tuscarawas County:
• includes access to the fields and ALL UNLIMITED activities!
• pumpkins are sold separately and priced according to size
• last admission taken 30 minutes before close
• All major credit cards and cash. No personal checks will be accepted.
• Field trips are available by appointment
• Shopping Only: No admission charge to purchase already picked pumpkins, straw, corn stalks and mums.
• Pumpkins, corn shocks, straw bales and mums are available for purchase near entrance with no admission charge.
• patch is within walking distance from parking lot.
• pumpkin pricing according to size, not weight.
• Admission to activities will also include access to a sunflower patch that is within walking distance from the parking lot
• U-Cut flowers are $2.00 each
• Sunflowers are weather and crop permitting. Check our Facebook page for changes and updates
- Tractor rides
- Barrel Rides
- Bounce Pad
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Decoration Station (1 small pumpkin included)
- NEW! Yard games (corn hole, tic-tac-toe, etc)
- NEW! Corn Pit
- Ninja Warrior Course
- Rubber Duck Race
- Sunflower Patch
- Farm Animals
- U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (Cost of pumpkins not included)
- Horse rides $5.00 (Thursday-Saturday, 11-3)
- Food truck (Thursday-Saturday, 11-3)
- MUMS! $4.99 each
The maze will be open Friday – Sunday from mid-September to the end of October. Call for pricing.
- Enjoy a 7-acre corn maze!
- Family-friendly games as well as pumpkins, mums, and fall items are available for purchase at the market.
Check out our County Calendars for specific events!