Earn Your Child Development Associate…And Get Paid for It! — You could be getting paid for a new career in childhood development. Our partners at COAD4Kids – New Philadelphia gave us all the deets on programs to help our SAHM’s earn some money! Learn how right here on Newsymom!
Helping hands comes to you in partnership with COAD4Kids.
Thanks to our friends at COAD4Kids – New Philadelphia, we’ve got the inside scoop on how you can transition out of your current career and into a new one, while getting paid for your education!
Earn Your CDA (Child Development Associate)
Through their program, you could be earning money as you earn your CDA, a nationally recognized program!
With the program, you can:
- Learn about child development, meet the needs of children in your care, and how to build productive relationships with families
- Advance your career
- Meet requirements for SUTQ (Step Up To Quality)
- Get a national credential that comes with you if you leave the state of Ohio
If you need more reasons to get your CDA, check out this brief video from the Council for Professional Recognition discussing the program and its effects!
How Can COAD4Kids Help You Get Started?
They can help you get started in the following ways:
- Getting Started: Answering questions, register you for classes, and provide the scholarship application
- Classes: Provide online classes with a live instructor, offer convenient class times, present all 9 courses for a total of 135 professional development hours, assist you with putting together your portfolio
- Verification: Prepare you for a visit, guide you through the process of registering for a visit through the council
To learn more about this program, contact Kaylee Hambleton by calling her at (740) 856-7959 or shoot an email over to email@example.com for more info.
Keep following along at COAD4Kids – New Philadelphia on Facebook for the latest on childcare providers and other programs helping our Newsymom mamas make money!
1 thought on “Earn Your Child Development Associate…And Get Paid for It!”
Pingback: What Is Step Up To Quality (SUTQ)? - Newsymom