The KSU Tuscarawas Business Management program is majorly focused on preparing students for leadership roles.
With over 30 degrees to choose from, Kent State University (KSU) at Tuscarawas has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Management which is teaching leadership, human resources, and global business management. Kent State Tuscarawas’s program is accredited by the AACSB, International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Future Career Paths
- Kent State Tuscarawas Business Management Graduates may acquire the following types of positions :
- Entry-level manager
- Head of a department
- Human Resource developer
- Professional services
- Working in large or small organizations from department stores, accounting firms, retirement homes, manufacturers, or sole proprietorships
Applications can be found online here
No application fee
No test scores needed for first-year students
Business Management Requirements
- Upon acceptance into the program, the Tuscarawas campus offers all of the Business Management and Kent Core requirements at their campus including some online options.
Why Go Anywhere Else?
Unique classroom opportunities present themselves exclusively to Tuscarawas students.
- High-quality teaching
- Learning with small class sizes
Tuscarawas Campus Benefits
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment to learn and create with.
- Gold standard curriculum and excellent Professors.
- Tutoring is offered for many Kent Core classes including; psychology, biology, math, chemistry, and writing.
- Local advisors dedicated to the Tuscarawas campus will assist with academic forms, information, classes as well as success tips virtually or in person.
- USCAA athletics on campus.
- Over $350K worth of scholarships is awarded annually.
- Ability to gain future career experience in the Research Colloquium.
Tuscarawas Campus Dedicated to Success
The job forecast for training and development managers from the U.S. Beauru of Labor Statistics is predicted to grow faster than the average 7% rate for the next eight years.
Why go anywhere else when low tuition, close to home, extraordinary education is right down the road!
Kent State University at Tuscarawas 330 University Drive NE New Philadelphia, OH 44663 (330)-339-3391
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Training and Development Managers,
at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/training-and-development-managers.htm (visited June 28, 2021).