Flash you Cash forward to future KSU Tuscarawas students to help support scholarships at the 20th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing.
There is over $310 thousand dollars worth of scholarships specifically awarded annually to Tuscarawas Campus students.
On Monday, June 21, 2021 the community is invited to join in supporting KSU Tuscarawas Alumni Association on Oak Shadows Golf Course in New Philadelphia. All of the proceeds benefit the Tuscarawas Alumni Legacy Scholarships for students. This organized event is set up as an 18-hole golf scramble and dinner.
Registration can be done online as a single golfer, two or four-player teams by June 14th.
Scholarship Golf Outing Details
- Arrive 8:00 am at
- Oak Shadows Golf Club 1063 Oak Shadows Dr. NE, New Philadelphia 44663
- 9:30 am Shotgun golf scramble begins
- Play 18 holes of golf and Course Skills Contests
- Enjoy the famous “Oak” Strip Steak Dinner after golf
“It’s a fun way companies and individuals can get involved to help out our students,” said Kent State Tuscarawas Dean and Chief Executive Brad Bielski. “We are always striving to provide more opportunities and access for local individuals to pursue college.”
Over $310K in scholarships are awarded annually at the Tuscarawas Campus. Alumni Legacy is one of them!
Alumni Legacy Scholarship
- Awarded to 4 new or returning students (if funds are available)
- Must have a grandparent, parent, or sibling who graduated from KSU Tuscarawas and took at least 50% of coursework on Tuscarawas campus
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- No exploratory majors
- Must be full-time at the Tuscarawas Campus
- There are more than 250 new and returning students who receive Tuscarawas Campus scholarships each year!
- Variety of scholarships based on criteria such as:
- Community involvement
- Financial need
- Being in the top 50% of graduating class
- Tuscarawas Campus has 2 wonderful financial aid officers, Jason Maurer and Cheryl Walker who are available to help.
Kent State Tuscarawas Alumni Association
- Director of Advancement at KSU Tuscarawas, Chad Conrad discusses Kent State Tuscarawas Alumni Association membership and happenings on May 12, 2021, with 101.9fm WBIC.
Tuscarawas’ Financial Aid Office
Schedule an appointment with the financial aid office as it offers:
- Explanation & review of tuition and fees
- Description of the types of aid
- Help with scholarship researching
- Assist in completing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), grants, or loans
- Follow up and explain awards and financial responsibilities
All incoming freshmen who have completed their admissions application by February 1 will be considered in our priority pool for scholarship awards based on their academic records. There is no scholarship application required for incoming freshmen, only returning students.
There are more than 50 different scholarships offered exclusively to KSU Tuscarawas campus students, including... a $500 Newsymom Scholarship for Moms!
Other methods of paving the future for KSU Tuscarawas
Details of the following can be found here.
- Gift Pledges
- Outright gifts of cash
- Gifts of Securities
- Planned Gifts
- Gifts of Personal Property
- Gifts of Real Estate